Whelen Hide A Way LED Vertex Light Features
- Ultra small, self contained, semi-hemispheric LED light, for surface mount or internal mount within composite head lamps, cornering lamps and tail light assemblies.
- 25 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns, includes synchronize feature for alternating and synchronous flashing of multiple lamps.
- New lens technology enhances light distribution for optimum dispersion and intensity of the warning signal at critical angles.
- Includes pre-wired and sealed neoprene cable to the lighthead and lamp driver, with 4-22 gauge power, pattern and sychronize pigtail wires.
- Aluminum base and advanced thermal heat management system is designed for endless years of trouble free service.
- Lamp and in-line lamp driver are fully encapsulated for moisture and vibration resistance.
- Omni-directional lighthead mounts in any position (orientation), vertically or horizontally.
- 12 VDC
- SAE Class 5.
- No RFI noise emitted.
- Two screws hold the lamp securely in place (not included)
- 1" hole make this LED module backwards compatible to HA238 and standard 1" Hide-A-Way style lamps.
- Simple installation with no separate lamp drivers, flashers, ballast or power supplies to install
Whelen Hide A Way LED Vertex Light Specifications
- Lamp Assembly: 1 1/2" W X 7/8" H
- Lamp Driver/Flasher: 4 3/4" L X 15/16" W X 7/16" H
Sold in quantities of 1